2.01.2011

Voicemails

Ignored by me.
A million unchecked.
If it's urgent, don't leave a message. I won't get it.

I know this his horrible.  I don't ever check my voice mails.  My mailbox has been full since forever. My voicemail box has been telling people it's full for quite some time. I just checked my voice mails...that started with voice mails from September..I got 25 voicemail messages from between September & November, because it's been full since then.  So, just to let you know. I don't check them. A few of them were from the husband. He left it for me in September. He said, "I know you won't get this till around Christmastime, so..." & then he sang me a Christmas carol.  Bahah, but that one was in my saved box.  I had a few from my mom that said "you probably won't get this for a month or so...uhh try 3 months..hahahh WHOOOPS! But don't worry, when I see someone's called, I call them back.  I'm just nice like that. Except...Ash...SHOOT, I HAVEN'T CALLED YOU BACK YET!!  CALLING YOU NOW!
According to this marquee more of those calling me should be calling God instead.
I have to say, I agree.
I love awesome Baptist church boards...I miss that about Tennessee.

xoxoI'mnotaphonetalker

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. love this! I do the same thing. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATE checking my voicemail. I don't know why, i just dont like it. what i hate even more, is a voicemail that says, "hi this is betty, call me back..."...and I think to myself, yeah, betty, i see that you called, I have caller ID. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take after your grams, Rachel. I am not a phone talker either, except I love it when people call me. I just never think much about picking up the phone and making a phone call. At least I am good about birthdays and electronic mail and that should count for something. I guess you noticed I didn't leave any phone messages. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...