2.25.2011

The opportunities are endless...

So, I've been on the job hunt for jobs in Rexburg.
I have found a few options.
The majority of which have been sheepherders, farmers, or salesmen.


I haven't quite decided which fits me best yet, but I'm sure I'll find my niche out of those three.




Meanwhile, back on the ranch.
(it is so dead at work & I have been here since 7:30 this a.m.)
as I was creating this loverly post for you, my husband showed up at my work with these:
Wow he makes me happy. & w/ my favorite flowers too!

xoxosunshineyday!

3 comments:

  1. This post was just lovely. Optimistic despite issues facing you, Rachel! I'm so proud of you and proud of Weston, too. Ways will open up for you I know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are so funny. i got a good chuckle. i did. also that is very cute of weston to bring you flowers! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have quite the husband! Kelly never gets me flowers out of the random - lucky girl! And my aunt and uncle live in Rexburg maybe they know of some job openings? And FUNNY pictures by they way - you crack me up Rachel! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...