7.01.2010

Talk about vulnerable

Oh my. I'm in my Health in the Aging Processes class right now. holy cow. My professor pulled out a eye sight chart. If you know me, you know I'm legally blind. Even with my contacts I don't have 20/20. Well, I'm wearing my retainers & we watched a movie & it was dark in the front of the room. He said, "You, read this." So I mumbled out the furthest line from the bottom that I could read. The furthest was the 3rd from the bottom. I got a letter wrong. He made me start at the top and read every line to see how far down I could see. I did not like that. I have my retainers in, so I had a lisp. & he's callin me out for my terrible vision. I don't think he believed me at how bad my eyes were. It was kind of annoying. xoxoblindasabat

3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling your pain on this one, Rachel! That would be the time you wore your retainer to class, huh? Well glad you made it through! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! I had a teacher pull me out for a sight test when I was in middle school and I was the only one. I was so embarassed but ultimately she did me a huge favor 'cause she told my parents that I was blind! This was the sixth grade and I made a whole lot better grades after I could actually SEE with glasses! Sorry, Rach, it is hereditary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Rach, do u have Dr. Heiner?!?!?! If so...what a wild ride! SuPeR FUN once u get to the 80s workouts to the monotone lady...bahahahahaha!

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...