6.19.2011

Self Eval

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always had.
If you're looking for a change, make a change.
 
Think of some things you are too scared to push yourself to do.
Make a list.
Check a few off this week.
How do you see that cup?

I hope everyone had as great of a week as I did!  I am counting down the days till my dear husband returns to me! I hope ya'll have had a great weekend & that it lingers into the Sabbath Day tomorrow!  Remember Sunday is the day of rest.  Let yourself slow down, chill, relaaaaaaax. Spend some time with family, friends, those that make you your best self.  Hopefully those are synonymous.  Remember to show off those pearly whites & smile!

The Mr. has been starving me of his smile for 13 days...but hopefully soon again I'll be kissin those black boy lips!

xoxotimeforbeeeeeeeed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...