6.18.2011

I've been BEGGING Wes to send me pictures of himself out there as a firefighter.  Want to know how many I've recieved of HIM?  0. Zip. Zilch.

I couldn't figure out why he was avoiding it.  Then last night he finally told me.  He's growing a beard, obviously, but he said he wants to surprise me with it ( 2.5 weeks worth) by the time he gets back.  hahahah

A mountain man will be coming home to me.... we'll be pulling the clippers out his first night home, I'm sure! 

I'm just excited to see him!

He sent me this picture tonight.
hahahahha
He is such a tease.

 I miss his smile!  It's been killing me, really! 


I've been working on a big surprise while he's been gone, so we'll see who's MORE surprised!

I'll let the cat out of the bag to you, once he knows what it is!
xoxosleeeeeeeepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...