6.19.2011

I need advice!!!!

I just remembered I have to teach a CPR class Thursday night... I'm pretty sure that's when Weston will be getting back, too.  I'm so sad.  I really hope he gets back Wednesday instead....uggggggggghhhhhhhh..... I may have to make a phone call & see if someone would be willing to do it...Except I don't want to flake out, we've been planning this event for months....  Do any of ya'll have advice of what to do?  I'm teaching it to 40 people & I'm teaching the hands-only.  It's an event for all of the people who have donated $1,000+ to our chapter in the past year.... Should I go still even if it's Weston's first day back, or should I call & try to find an instructor to take my place?  I need some votes & other opinions, because my judgement might be a little clouded....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...