1.07.2011

Oh deer....

So, on my run today, I was lookin around enjoying the scenery. I was lookin at the icey sides of the road and then all of a sudden I saw this brown round thing sticking out of the snow
'...uhhh...is that fir?'
Sure enough, it was some animal that must've been hit during a huge snowstorm bc he is half under snow except his belly.
Welp on my way back after I passed the enimal I realized I wasn't quite sure what it was. So, I turned around and looked back at it. I noticed that the ice around it's face is melted just enough to see his eye and cheek. That confirmed it. Animal=Deer.
Bahahah I swear it was like a creepy movie. I just laughed a forced laugh to myself and sped up to get further away from it! GROOOOOSS.
He would've done himself a lot of good if he had good road manners like this little fellow.
xoxobambygotranover

3 comments:

  1. That would have freaked me out, too. Where in the world did you find that photo to add to your story, Rachel? Good one! I need to know because I am photo challenged when it comes to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is the photo master, Grandmother!
    & Spence...Grahamer is my strong point. obveeuslie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...