1.28.2011

follow-up

Also, the interview with melelueca went well!
I actually really liked the job that I was being interviewed for!
The one I am a candidate for is the management trainee position, that I was super confused about.
But they explained it better, I'll train with the company in a few different departments, such as Marketing, Sales, Production, etc. & after 6-12 months I would be placed as a manager in one of the departments.
They also said that in the future they may take my idea of a health coordinator or director & put me in that position for the company! Either of those jobs sound awesome to me!
PRETTY SWEET, HUH!? :) I'm excited about it!  It's a great company w/ great benefits...but I'm still looking for other options to see if there are some others available that I would like better.
xoxoifeelsogrownup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...