1.22.2011

Nerd-tastic!

I am on a research team for school credit this semester. To say the least....I am so excited. our team met yesterday for the first time. I've got to say...I LOVE PUBLIC HEALTH! I love studying infectious diseases. & I love helping prevent health issues! Now. There was 1 thing exilerating & horrifying that Dr. Cole said at our meeting, "Graduation is 3 months from today."
WHAT!?!?!?!
I will be a Brigham Young University Graduate as of 3 months from yesterday!
Chyeah! Now if there would be a mass influx of people moving to Idaho in the next few months, that would rock, because then they would need more public health workers & I could actually find a job in my field...
In 3 months I will be doing this:& this...
& THIS!
xoxogradumication

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...