6.21.2010

Wedding Updates.

This wedding planning process has described me to a tee.
Weston is really good at making decisions.
I, on the other hand, do not specialize in decision making.
Unless I have an absolute opinion, I'm pretty much indifferent.
Thank goodness for an opinionated fiance, sister, mom, mother-in-law & sister-in-laws!
Wedding colors. Changed, again!
hahahah.
Thank goodness because someone else, cannot be named yet. Has the same colors as my old colors!
Old colors:
Red, light blue & pink.
New Colors.
Light blue, Coral, Spring Green.
We found & ordered the perfect ties for the grooomsmen. Dani, Kell, Melissa, & Tash's bridesmaid dresses were all fitted. & we got the green ties for the pops! I can't wait!
It's so much fun!
xoxoindecisive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...