6.23.2010

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!

I'm watching the USA vs. Algeria World Cup game at work. The only station I could find playing it on our TV is on one of Provo's million spanish channels. I can't see the TV from my desk so I've been walkin back and forth to watch. It's been a tough game. Algeria was playing really well, but hadn't scored. Our booties were getting kicked! I can't understand a single word of the announcers, because it's spanish. Then I hear the literal 40 second long, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!" that lasted, what felt like, forever. I yelled, "SOMEONE SCORED!" & ran in the waiting room & was so shocked to see the dogpile of the USA team! Woohoo! Go USA! It would be amazing if we took the World Cup this year!
xoxofutbolissweet

1 comment:

  1. You should have heard the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!! that rang through the stolworthy family room haha... i nearly cried

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...