6.29.2010

The end is near!

Do you see that? Know what it is? That is the light at the end of the tunnel! Graduation is nearing! I went to the advisement center today & worked out my graduation plan. I have classes during summer & fall. Then I will have my internship & some independent studies to do. Which means I have no strings attached to Provo after December (besides friends & family). Basically. My life rocks! If all works as planned, Wes will get the MA position in the Navy. Which will put us in Pensacola, Florida during winter semester...darn...bahah! There, I could do my internship (hopefully paid), he'd be in "A" school. & then back to Rexburg after that for him to finish his school & I'll graduate in August or December. I could graduate in April, but I don't think I want to go that intensive. So, we'll see! It's exciting though! xoxoyourlittlegraduate

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you meant summer, fall school, right? Superdeeduper! That is perfect planning huh? Now we will pray for MA school for Weston! Then you'll be about 8 hrs from us! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so GOOD!!! I'll be praying for you! Have been praying for you for as long as I can remember--maybe day one! It all sounds so lovely, especially the part of you being only 8 hours away--now that is doable for a visit every now and then!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...