11.16.2010

Whelmed

School is hard. and a lot of work. Sometimes I wonder how I've made it this far through school. It's taken a lot of determination and a lot of 'nose to the grind.'
This semester has been an incredibly heavy load, but I love all my classes (minus stress-management, which lectures sound more like group-therapy, fixing individual student's personal problems. gag.). But I've got to say I've done a pretty good job. Today I feel like I'm getting smooshed under all the weight though. Lots of group projects. Which I'm not a huge fan of. Because I know I can depend on myself. And I like the way I write. And I think I'm funny and don't turn papers into snoozers... But mostly because I'm efficient. I plan my time well when it comes to school & when I get to it, serious work gets done. Anyway. So this week is busy and I'm feeling quite overwhelmed.
However, I'm smiling on last night that the hubby & I got to spend together. Seriously, it was a dream. I got done with work, then went to campus and did some homework while I waited for the Mr. to get off work & pick me up. He did so & was feeling quite sick. We drove to my most favorite grocery store in North Orem & I left the sleeping husband in the car & I shopped. He surprised me in the soup aisle revived & chipper, but still a wee bit sick. We finished, drove home. I made delicious grilled cheese samiches & Tomato Soup. We watched the Joseph Smith part of THIS movie that we bought last week, it was the Joseph Smith movie played on Temple square, it was just released last week. Wes fell asleep at 7:30 last night...& didn't wake up till this morning..yeah he got 11 hours of sleep. I was jealous & undoubtedly you are too. It was just an awesome stormy night all snuggled up together. And since it gets dark here so darn early it felt like it was the middle of the night. +

+

= The Best Monday Night EVER! xoxocozyonup!

1 comment:

  1. Ah...that is so nice! Sorry Weston's sick though, and I must say, I'm jealous...noone to snuggle up with here...mine's only a half a world away! Good luck with school, Rach!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...