11.11.2010

Just can't hide it!

2 weeks from today is Thanksgiving...
I would be lying completely if I said I wasn't excited for this.
Holy moly, I love this holiday!
It could be because of this fabulous creature. Or this amazing show, if you haven't seen it, you are sorely missing out! It could be this yummy goodness. Or maybe because I'll be celebrating again with these awesome people!
that whole week is so fun! A break from school, work, stress, everything!
xoxohalleluuuujah!
p.s. I just bashed my head on the corner of the Urgent Care tv.
p.s.s. There is TOTALLY a guy checking in for his appointment that has the EXACT voice and lisp of Sid from Ice Age. I am not even kidding. It is the greatest thing I have ever heard. I hope that's not rude to say. I just have never heard a lisp like that before. it rocks.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are gonna have fun AGAIN! Wish we could all be together! Only redeeming factor: Home for Christmas!! Yay!! We'll miss you here around our table!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...