11.23.2010

Beware of the Abominable SNOWMONSTER!

Some people call it a blizzard...
I was supposed to drive Dani somewhere up North today...but looks like that won't be happening because there is an INSANE blizzard coming. One that shuts down power. One that blow cars of roads. Okay, so I'm not one to be dramatic...buuuut....yeah. You get the idea. I've never been in a blizzard before. Wes says the news never makes as much of a rukus about blizzards like it has for this one. It's comin in from Canada. I've heard Canada's beautiful, but I really wouldn't mind if it kept it's snow...
The University sent out an emergency e-mail and text message, they both say:
The National Weather Service is warning of a winter storm today that “will far surpass anything that we've seen, probably for the last several years.” The combination of snow, extreme cold, and possibly damaging winds will make travel extremely hazardous. The storm will begin in the north and move south, hitting Salt Lake City later this afternoon. Please watch the weather reports and be prudent in your travels.
This storm kind of reminds me of the storm in:

But I will be minimizing my travels because I do NOT want to go to Toyland, it freaks me out.

xoxoputtheskisonthecar!

Check out the forecast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...