12.24.2011

Happy December 24th!!

Christmas Eve.
Wow what a beautiful time of year. A really good time for self-reflection.  Let us remember the birth of our dear Savior, Jesus Christ.  Also, think of his sacrifice & atonement for our sins.  He has made it possible to make it back to Him after death, if only we follow his words, be a light unto the world, & have a repentant heart. 

I love our Heavenly Father & my Savior.  I am so grateful to know what I do about his birth, death & resurrection, though my knowledge is limited & I don't understand every bit of it all completely, I do have a complete faith that after this life we are resurrected.

Merry Christmas Eve to you all.

Please enjoy a more spiritual Christmas song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...