12.14.2010

Remember 'Cloak Boy?'

Freshman year there was this guy... remember 'Cloak Boy?'
Well, I'm lookin through google pics for one of my slides for my Sleep Deprivation among BYU students Presentation & ran across THIS ARTICLE.
& Yes that is Deseret News...not the Daily Universe.
I laughed & then read it. & then laughed again.
I loved Cloak Boy my freshman year. In a he's-entertaining-&-I'm-not-sure-if-I-should-be-creeped-out sort of way. I remember passing him to & from my religion class that year.
RIP Cloak Boy Era.
xoxolaladidaladidada

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I saw this on the slides you sent me. I was gonna say how AWESOME it is that you found that picture!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding this! I've already posted it on three people's facebooks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...