9.13.2014

Tender Baby.

Gigi gave Ivy this toy before she was born & she seriously is obsessed with this doll.
She drags it wherever she crawls.  It's awesome.
Especially considering she has the attention span of a gnat.
Ivy is a very sweet & considerate baby. I am seriously so in love with her sweet personality. (except she swats at my face & I'm hoping it's not hitting...but deep down, I'm pretty sure it is).
This morning she was really sad when I laid her down to change her diaper. So I let her play with my locked phone.  She played with it for a minute and then threw it behind the dresser (her changing pad is on a dresser). I yelled, "NO!" Not to her, but just in general because I wasn't sure if I would be able to move the dresser to get it.
I continue changing her diaper & notice she's playing with her hair & when I look at her face she was silent crying, as in she hadn't taken the sobbing breath yet.
It took me a solid 5 minutes to calm her down. She also gets upset like that when she accidentally hurts me when she's playing with my face. She feels SO bad when she does things like that. It is so sweet & pathetic. What a considerate & loving child I was blessed with.

Her scabby toes are healing. Whoops.

1 comment:

  1. This one brought welled up tears. What sweet sentiments! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...