9.12.2014

My mom is AWESOME!

Want to know who saves my sanity? My amazing mom.
Pretty much every Saturday night we put Ivy to bed & GO ON A DATE.
Literally, it's life saving.
Sunday night is the last time I SEE Weston until Saturday morning.
Honestly, it's been really challenging. We share a car, so Saturday's are the jet out & get errands & grocery shopping & Sundays are church filled. We spend Sunday nights together & Saturday nights out on the town thanks to my mom (& dad & grandmother and little brother who have all also helped at different times, too.)

Monday-Friday Weston is gone before I wake up in the mornings & gets home at night after I've gone to bed.
Bottom line, though, I live for the weekends when I get to see and talk to my hubby.
I mean, I guess I love spending time with him, & that's kind of why I married him... I miss that man!

THANK YOU MOM FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO GO OUT!
AH. SHE'S A LIFE SAVER.

1 comment:

  1. Your Mom totally ROCKS! She is such a kind hearted, sweet daughter to me, too! Love her more than I could ever say! It is a blessing to have you close by, Rachel and Weston. So love to get the interaction with you and the baby time as well. You are making sacrifices now, so that you can live a gracious and self fulfilling life with your family in the future. Wonderful to see the great work that is being done to secure a better future for all of you! Bless you, Weston and Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...