9.05.2014

Ergo Teething Pads: DONE!

Ivy's path of destruction.
She had a horrible afternoon nap. I let her cry in her crib for a while & then brought her into my room while I kept sewing.
She read her books for a couple minutes & then one from one thing to the next & next & next & next.
But I was able to start & finish a project which I was very thrilled about!

Here they are!
I made ErgoBaby carrier teething pads.
I'm sooo happy about them. They will save my ergo & keep it slobber free!
I also am very pleased with myself for starting & finishing it in the same day, which now a days is very rare for me!
Here's my little orphan after the fact.
She is very good at entertaining herself as long as she's allowed to destroy everything.
 NOTHING is safe around this child!
That night my mom, grandmother & I all had a girls night. It was so fun.
Candy, popcorn, a movie & Reba. It doesn't get much better!

1 comment:

  1. Your sewing skills are really helpful, Rachel. Glad you could make something so practical and useful! We do have the best time all three of us when we can get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...