1.19.2012

We had a little cousin party for Grandmother's last supper w/ her "grands."
It was such a fun weekend with Grandmother!
We did some grocery shopping, watched movies & watched the New Hampshire debates!
I got lots of 1 on 1 time with Grandmother bc Weston had to work & it was just so much fun.
She's such a party animal & is always up for anything, I love that about her.
 Admiring sweet Savannah's beautiful hair!
 hahahahahhahah\
I love her!
 Steph & Chris
 Kris!
 Braden is the most chill baby. & so friendly.
 Wes & Siena
hahah she's so serious! 
  I love that toddler
Wes, Me & Grandmother!
Don't mind Weston's horrible Jimmy Neutron hair. That's part of the neglect thing I was talking about from December, neglect from the wife= horribly long hair/haircut.
Spencie was there, but ditched before pictures taking fest began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...