1.03.2012

Christmas with the Stolworthy's!

A week before Christmas Weston & I opened my parent's Christmas presents & our presents to eachother!

Via Skype, of course!

Wes being an awesome Vana White.
 The greatest enormous mug EVER. Complimentary with chalkboard!
 My parents gave Weston subtle hints with an awesome electric face shaver!
 He also got an awesome hair cutting kit!
 My AWESOME purple down coat! Maybe Utah will warm up enough for me to use it sometime this season!
 Hi Ma & Pops!
 I love our stockings! Weston's not pictured here!
 Wes opening all his movies from me! Thank you Walmart on black Friday for your $2 movies!!
 & what did Wes get me???

A Wii!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh I was so excited!
Grandmother gave us a very generous gift for Christmas & I got Zumba 2 Fitness for the Wii! I am so excited to use it!!!

 We like the mug wrapped or unwrapped!
We got some REALLY awesome gifts from my parents! Also, not pictured is our new Clearplay!  We are so eexcited to have it! We love watching movies!  I am so thrilled to have it! We have wanted one for SO long!  They also bought us a year subscription to download the filters! It's so awesome!! We have so far watched Saving Private Ryan which we also got from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...