8.17.2011

Taxed & Taxed Again!

My dad did our taxes for us last weekend (Thanks Pops!!).  & I OWED the government $86....how does that work out? Super sucky!

but anyways.  Today is going to be a long one. a 16 hour work day!

8am-5pm MTC health clinic
5-6pm: four apartment checkout appointments
6pm-11:30/12: Branbury meeting & then office shift

I'm a wittle tired & extremely crampy.  Today's not lookin too bright as of right now.  Boy oh boy.  I keep saying it but I'm doubting it will ever happen. I can't wait till life slows down & I don't have so much to do all the time!

Love you all & hope you're doing well!

1 comment:

  1. He did my taxes, too, Rachel! I don't know how he manages to do everything he does and I don't know how you do it either! It is a good thing you are young is all I can say! Wishing you well as you plow your furrow today! Just think, as my Mother used to say, "this too will pass." I hope you are eating well to help you physically manage all of this! Love you and thinking about you today as you work so hard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...