8.07.2011

Speaking of being gone...

Wes has been on another fire since Friday.  I went to work & that's the last I saw of my cute husband!  I got this picture though....

There was another bigger fire that they were worried about so they pulled Wes from the fire he was on & put him on the new fire.

Fire number one was on Lake Mountain about an hour from Provo.  The new one that he started on yesterday afternoon is by Eagle Mountain.  He sent me this picture when he was moving from fire #1 to fire #2.  Poor guy.  He sent me another picture this mornin on their way to the fire from camp & he looked as cute as ever and a lot more rested than he was in this picture!  He's so handsome, even covered in ash.  He looks exhausted! Whew, I don't know how he does that job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...