7.12.2011

LG baby!

What a great weekend! Kristin's shower was a SUCCESS! I thought, atleast! One problem.... I forgot my camera as I ran out the door!

BUT I used Kristin's camera to snap all the pictures & make sure it's documented!! You'll have to refer to her blog to see the pictures when she puts them up!

The shower was at Trisha's house, which is above Kristin's house!

Trisha made a delicious spinach pasta salad & little cheesecake tarts

Dani made mini oreos.

I made red velvet cake pops, chocolate dipped pretzels & strawberries & cucumber sandwiches!

It was all so yummy & beautifully displayed on Trisha's table w/ her giant water & lemon dispenser!

Kristin had a great turn out of friends & family!

In attendance were Grandma Sellers, Rochelle Sellers, Melody Sellers, Daniell, Sydney Sherwood, Nikki Blackham, Sierra Robinson, Trisha Sommers & Me!

Kristin got some adorable clothes! I'm going to sneak pictures of them for my blog to show you because they are just too adorable for words!

She also got a baby swing from her Aunt Melody & crew, score!

I made her a bow & clip holder, I forgot to take pictures of it before I gave it to her, I'll put pictures of it up later, too!  Anyway, it was a huge success, I think & everyone had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear more about the shower, Rachel! Sounds so fun! Wish I were there for sure! I WANNA see the clothes and the cute gift you made her! PLEASE post some of those pics! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...