9.27.2010

What's new pussy cat? Whoa-oah-oh-oh-oh

The weekend was most fab.
Friday Wes & I had a hot date and it was so fun! I was so excited to have him to myself on a weekend night :) (except last weekend his parents took us to Macaroni Grill...amazing! We have had him for 2 weekend nights now...it's so fun!)
Saturday we cleaned & finished organizing the apartment... it looks AMAAAAAZING! I'm so happy & I love our apartment! That night some friends & fam came over to play games, it was so fun and good to see everyone, poor Wes had to work, but got to come afterwards!
I just have to say I have the best husband. Weston treats me like a queen always. He's patient with me when I'm emotional...heaven knows I need that ;) & he's always willing to fix sinks or hang pictures, he works two jobs so we can live and he is just the sweetest. He loves watching movies & doesn't mind that I always fall asleep during them. He does laundry at the laundro-mat when I don't have time. He gasses up the cars. He helps me clean & always sweeps the kitchen. He's my biggest fan. He tells me I can do anything. He can run like a mad-man & he doesn't laugh too hard because I can only bench press the bar 30 times in our workout. He has IBS-Itchy Back Syndrome. It's chronic too. He eats every meal I cook and LOVES it. Even the disgusting quesidilla one the other night. He let me buy a bread maker. He says my hands are made of gold when I make the bread...even when the breadmaker did it... He gets ME out of bed in the morning even though he doesn't work till later. He let me get the grade 6 warmth comforter for our bed, even though he sweats in 30 degree weather. He's social too and helps me plan parties. I love him so so so much. He's the best friend I could ever ask for. He would die for me, and I for him. He's the greatest! I haven't bragged on him in a while, so I was overdue :)
Pictures coming later!
& we got some wedding pictures...Get excited, they're amazing.
Thank you Aunt Mary for taking so many awesome ones! We don't have the professional photographer's from Utah yet, but we do have the Prof ones from TN...they totally rock!
xoxohappywifey

3 comments:

  1. That was so, so sweet and happy sounding! You ARE a blessed woman and I know you know it, Rach! He surely feels that way, too. To be appreciated--that is happiness personified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to tell you how cute your title page is! It is darling of the two of you together, just having fun on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little post just made me wanna fall in love with someone! so happy for you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...