11.13.2009

I wanted to die.

So, needless to say I am not the most coordinated individual. Last night when Weston & I were talking we were discussing my lack of smoothness. We reminisced on the first time he came to my apt this semester. I went down to meet him at his car so he wouldn't get lost in the maze of an apartment complex I live in. We had a kinda long stretch walking toward eachother, it was going slow motion in my head I think. He kinda jogged forward and we were meeting at the edge of the sidewalk, I was walking really slow and just smiling, I was so happy. We reached out for a hug, and to this day I still don't know how I managed it, because I was basically standing. However, I was going in for the hug and tripped on a sprinkler head when we were about a foot apart and I totally just rammed into him. I just kinda cringed and thought to myself "smooth Rach, reeeeeeal smooth". He laughed and made some cheesy comment of falling into his arms.
I wanted to die.
But, folks, that is the way I run my life.
Or trip my life.
xoxoclumsymcgee

4 comments:

  1. i still haven't fallen in the snow or in public, but i trip down my stairs probably 3 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a LOL entry...so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm pretty clumsy too--nowadays if i feel myself falling, i generally just sit down...easier than trying stumble out of it.. i usually get hurt worse when i do that.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your little story, Rach! Ditto on this one for me, too! We HAVE to be related! Sorry about passing on these clumsy genes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...