10.09.2008

Let it snow?

My professor announced yesterday in class that it is going to snow this weekend....YIKES! No one really reacted, but it kind of took me by surprise and I gasped out, "OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE KIDDING!" I got a few looks from some girls hahah, it seriously took me by surprise because yesterday was the most incredible weather, it was in the 60's or 70's such beautiful weather. Yet, it's supposed to snow on Saturday, which, not to mention, is the day of our homecoming game! My professor was like, yep it sure is supposed to snow, Utah is the only place that can go through the weather of all four seasons in one week! I have mixed emotions about the snow this year. Well, actually, no mixed feelings, I'm dreading it. I ride my bike everywhere, it is my only means of transportation, no alternative. I'm definitely going to have to factor in more travel time now. It will take 15+ minutes to get to or from work. EEK! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hahah i laughed out loud at that, i can totally picture you yelling. GAYYYY SNOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...