1.31.2014

iPhone dump.

She's into the whole camo thing.
Mission accomplished.
I just love this sweet face.
These are moments I never want to forget!
We watched the Bachelor wedding.
Ivy was unimpressed.
Don't worry, Sean, I'm a huge fan.
Did anyone watch?
If that was not the sweetest thing. Hooray for marriage & hooray for family & the awesome example that wedding set on mainstream cable. Hallelujer.
Really this is my favorite thing to be up for in the middle of the night!
My cousin Keri got these jammies for Ivy & they're the sweetest.

Ivy has had a little eye bug & on top of that is teething. 
What, double what?
She has been drooling for 3 weeks now & has just started fussing.
We'll know for sure when one of those puppies starts to poke through!
My twin uncles teethed at 2 months, so I guess it's possible! She may have a tooth poking through by 3 months!
This outfit kills me.
My mom got it for her for her baby shower & she's fitting in it now. It's so adorable.
Also, she wears two different sizes on her top and bottom half. It's hilarious.
I love my giant headed, pot-bellied baby!


Seriously?
I love this time so much.
& this.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...