8.16.2012

No, against popular belief, I am not dead.

WARNING: NUDITY.
You will want to see this.

Wow, time to come up for air in blogland.

I'm a little overdue.
Basically there's been a lot going on, some of which you are honored to hear via bloggy blog.

 Weston is so cute when I get him home from fires & really cute in the mornings when I can't get him conscious enough to say goodbye to me when I leave for work.
he had a total of 12 days off from May to September. It was really hard.
But I come from the school of hard knocks, so it ain't no thang.
Seriously, though, this summer sucked. 
Minus some awesome things like family coming & visiting, etc.


 Despite drooling over this manly man chest, please acknowledge the red lines across his shoulders.
This picture doesn't properly show it either, but his chest  was all red as well as his poor collar bones.
His shoulders are literally perma-looking like this all summer.
That red color callouses over. It's from his pack. Hardcore, huh? 
Yeah, I just thought about it & now I need a nap.

 I'm being very healthy. 
No seriously, I am.
I've lost 13 lbs in a month. Hoorah for me.
I am hoping to lose 15 more poundages.

Yay for getting fat after marrying a man who eats quite literally like a horse & then realizing how disgusting you feel & changing it.






My friend/coworker Adam or Jake, call him whatever you want, just got a puppy.

Her name is Roxy. I died & went to heaven. & wouldn't put her down.

Best day of work.

Don't mind my nappy hair. I just got it cut a couple days ago. & colored. I no longer have hair issues quite like pictured w/ pup.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the putting on weight thing, but believe me, you look GREAT! Good for you for dropping so much weight, though. What's your secret??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...