11.03.2011

My hubs.

Is a political junkie.  So is my Grandmother.  It's so good to have them both in the same family, because now they can talk all their political stuff to eachother ;) OH & Wes started a blog. I guess my pretend listening wasn't coming across as totally sincere, strange. His blog is great though, & I'm actually excited to read his stuff online! I think you will too, he's a pretty hilarious guy!

Weston-imlivinthedream.blogspot.com

btw. his tagline is ALWAYS. "Just livin the dream!"  So, it's pretty fitting.  He's amazing. & politically nerdy savvy.

Follow his blog & you won't be let down.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't miss it, Rachel! Nice that you have separate blogs and you can feature things that interest you. I always enjoy all the fun pictures you post and reading your blog is like listening to you talk to me, too. Thanks for posting fun things for me to read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...