6.06.2009

Free At Last!!

Tonight at approximately 1:05 am I deleted my facebook. I will not be returning to facebook for atleast the rest of the summer....pooooossibly longer... forever? We'll see. That whole virtual socializing wasn't really doin me any good! So, if you're wantin any dirt on me, this is going to be the place to find it! A special thanks to Ma and Pa for lightin a facebook-deleting-fire under my butt. And to my support team: Sydney; for losing hers as well. If anyone is looking for a support group call: 1-800-LIFE-BACK-NOW xoxo

8 comments:

  1. wait what??? why did you do that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. since i cant get on here, ive been surpised at how much i dont miss it. its so nice! i thought it would be such a bigger deal then it has been, i kinda dont want to go back.... but i know i will

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?! wow! good job woman! i am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted mine a while ago, and everyone was asking me why I did it as well. It feels good, though, doesn't it?

    At Girls' Camp this week the stake presidency came and talked to us about social networking and texting and all of that, and how important it is to limit ourselves in those areas because REAL relationships are what we ought to have. Those sites might be useful to keep in touch with old friends and to do other things, but what's far more valuable is a face-to-face, personal relationship. Not a simulation.

    Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brava Rachel!! I love you for that. I was going to...but then I think I'll just do it in a few months when I head on the mish. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proud of you, Rachel! I deleted my FB account, too! I will only miss the photos! I really enjoy reading your blog, though, so I hope you continue with this one. I also hope that Kristin starts a blog up soon and posts her photos on that one. I love reading Danielle's and Stephanie's blogs a lot, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...