5.29.2009

1 of a million reasons not to camp in TN

And this is just one of the bird sized bugs that thrive here.... I was lucky to have caught it on film, I stepped over it after getting home from work not realizing it was there. Then I had a mini heart-attack imagining what if it had gotten scared and flown up my skirt as I stepped over it. I probably would've died from cardiac arrest, which would be a shame since I wouldn't be able to blog anymore. First person to google what this bug is gets brownie points. Oh and please disregard my red thumb, it is from tie dying girls camp shirts w/ my mom a couple nights ago. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. hah fly up your skirt. wonderful imagination roo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! That's a luna moth! that's pretty dope that you saw one... My mom used to collect bugs so I just showed her the picture and she knew right away. I'm glad it didn't attack you - i like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Spence! For the fun bug fact and for reading my blog! I love reading yours too! It's always so interesting! Sorry I'm not the best commenter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EW! What in the heck kind of bug is that?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...