4.26.2012

Adventures!

March birthday toots.
Celebration.
Momma & Pops spoiled the three birthday kiddos as always, they're awesome!
Housewarming gift from Momma.
Love.
Taking the canoe out for a spin.
He's dreamy.
Annoyed that I'm making him smile for pictures.
The handsome hubs climbing a mountain before school!
Wes, Mike & Charlie climbing climbing!
slave.
Salem is great.


I was watching the geese. Goll, I love those things. 
Even if they poo all over the yard!
Cheese.
I match.
So does he.
Hot.
Wind-blown.
Trying to be taller than Weston. Success.
25th birthday dinner request: Chicken Pot Pie? Boring. but check!
Playing with his new camera. No I'm not on the toilet.
Wake up.
Bike ride to Payson.
Loves his flag from Iraq that flew on his 18th birfday.
Especially loves his new flag frame I gave him for his 25th birfday for it. & how I did a good job folding it & putting it in the frame. Score.
xoxoholler

3 comments:

  1. A: I love reading your blog I literally laugh out loud at the funny things you post

    B: your boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the canoe pictures. You are so lucky to have a little pond in your back yard. Seems like you guys are loving life in Salem. I'm so happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...