10.21.2013

Counting down!

Want to see some nasty cankles & swollen feet?
This is what my feet/ankles look like at the end of my work days.
Never mind the fact that they look piggy pink here, too? HAH!
It's sick, and also painful.
& I still wear sandals to work, bc I'm hot all the time!
 We were laughing so hard at this picture. Weston went & grabbed me some tums & laid them on my belly, so I took a picture. & he wanted to 'photobomb.' I've never seen such a smiley photobomber.
 Thursday night I had killer indegestion. I am so lucky not to get too much heartburn, I just get indegestion from EVERYTHING. Well, Weston loves playing doctor. He wanted to use his oxygen thing on me. but I had nailpolish on. So he put it on my nail polish-less toe.
 Friday night the view was spectacular. This fuzzy picture doesn't do it justice. It was beautiful!
 Don't mind the chunks of nailpolish on my belly. Can you see where our baby's hiding?
It's hilarious, my stomach is lopsided like this 95% of the time & it's her head pushing out. I love it so much!
(like my home uniform? Weston's PJs)
 I made these beanies for her this weekend. The gray one looks scratchy, but they're the softest yarns. I'm kind of a yarn snob. & I want to her to have soft things on her body!
We are down to a month till our girl gets here and I am so excited I can barely stand it. She may come sooner, which is unreal to think about! My hips & back are doing MUCH better this week, still! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay this way!  I think it's because she is breech and her body is too big to be down pressing on those joints like she used to be when she was head down & smaller!

We had appointments on Thursday & Friday of last week! We received all good news! We had our second non-stress test & she got a little strained a couple of times, but the nurse wasn't worried so neither are we! She thinks that when I was having a contraction it was pinching her umbilical cord & so her heartrate dropped a little bit. But since I'm not in active labor it's not a big deal right now! Our next NST is on Wednesday after our appointment. I hope it's not doing it then still!  We met with the perinatologists & got another ultrasound. HOWEVER, she said this one is too far along to get cute face pictures. Uhm, she's right. I am not sharing those ultrasounds, they freaked me out & her face looked squished & angry. HA! So, you'll have to wait to see her at birth. I can't wait to kiss her little nose & pouty lips!  She is measuring great & is measuring in the 64th percentile. SO, they will not bump up her date or anything. BUT we got our name down on the books for the 23rd of next month for the scheduled c-section. Unless she tries to come early. THEN we'll be having an earlier csection! I don't mind if she comes on the 8th or the 16th or sometime in there if she wants :) She's looking great & doing well!

5 comments:

  1. So nice to get this update, Rachel! Helpful to understand what is going on with you and Weston! I will be so happy when all is said and done! Keep your spirits up and remember, just one more month to go!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to get this update, Rachel! Helpful to understand what is going on with you and Weston! I will be so happy when all is said and done! Keep your spirits up and remember, just one more month to go!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're funny. You should move to tennessee and be with me and make me laugh every day. I seriously could not stop laughing at the oxygen thing on your naked toe. And the tum. And the nailpolish on your belly (...so guilty of that happening). I miss you. Hurry up and have that babe and then bring her to TN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with the beanies you made. Great job. The last few weeks seems to be the toughest...hold strong! She will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have mercy!!! those poor swollen feet. Enjoy the countdown!!! we're excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...