7.21.2009

Aunt Anne and Uncle George came up and visited us this weekend. We were all down in my grandmother's living room when Uncle George burst in saying Scott Pederson had died. Our jaws dropped. He's my mom's cousin, I don't remember him from when I was little except what we have in home videos, but it made me so sad. Uncle George was real torn up by it, as I know the rest of the family is. Please try to keep his, especially, immediate family, wife and 3 sons, in your prayers. He drowned Saturday in St. George, UT when he jumped into a mountain lake to help his boys out of the water. Coming from Florida, I guess he didn't realize the affect the cold mountain water would have on his body.
Here's the article in the Salt Lake Tribune: http://www.sltrib.com/ci_12871728

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...